Saturday, December 24, 2016

A few last photos...

The loose ends...
 One of the casualties of the "what to take, what to leave or get rid of" process..
I loved my bike but didn't ride it often enough to combat the problem of the carburetor constantly gumming up.  Decided to let it go.  It's very happy in it's new home now, with Darron, one of the Team Trailer guys!  Look how pretty and clean he got it!  Wasn't sure that was possible with the coating of dust and spider poop it had gathered!!
 And while I also love my little Subaru (no, we didn't decide to leave it - at least not for too long!  We left it because we had no good way to haul it - I will fly back and drive it home later), it can be TOO little sometimes.  Like when you take your dogs with you to Home Depot to buy a bunch of boxes for the move...  The boxes really don't fit (you have to fold them all...), and then your dogs have to sort of surf them home...!  But these dogs have pretty much seen it all, and they're really good sports!

 A neat mural (and old truck) that was apparently a recent addition to Ramona.
 Me and my mom out for lunch.
 Our friends' house (our RV is parked right about where I'm shooting from) with a super storm brewing!  I thought it looked really cool!
 Great cloud action going on!
 And then BOOM!!!!  It started doing what it almost never does in San Diego!

  
 Some other great clouds!
 And a couple super sunrises.


2 comments: